From El Nido town to Duli Beach is approximately a 25 kilometer drive and is best done by motorbike, tricycle or car.
In El Nido town you will find different places that will rent out motorbikes. A motorbike will cost you around 600 pesos a day. Tricycles can be flagged down on the street in El Nido. For a full day trip the driver will charge you around 1500 peso per tricycle and for a one way trip around 1000 peso. If needed we can help you arrange that.
The resort has a car with driver which can be arranged for your transportation to and from the resort for approximately 1500 peso, depending on time of arrival and availability. If required please contact us.
To get to Duli Beach:
- From El Nido town go north towards the direction of El Nido Airport.
- After 10 km turn left at the ‘Pasadena – Bucana – sign’.
- After another 14 km turn left at the ‘Bucana – sign’.
- After 4 km keep right at the junction of Bucana.
- After another kilometer you will see a small sign on your left: DULI BEACH.
- To reach the beach, follow the small path and walk / ride for another 800 m.
- Turn left and head west when you reach the beach, Duli Beach Resort is located in the corner.